Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wish List.....

Doesn't everyone have a wish list? I started making one years ago and keep it on the side of the fridge so my honey doesn't have to wonder or ask what I would like for those times he gets me things :) Funny thing is, now the things on the list are the very high priced items. Off the top of my head I believe the VitaMix is still up there as opposed to being in my cabinet :)

Here are some other things I would love to have. See a trend here?:

Insanity with Shaun T (dvds)
Brazil Butt Lift (dvds - I know this is silly but I have heard some great things about it)
Chalean Extreme (dvds)
RevAbs

I already have lots of Leslie Sansone, Denise Austin, Billy Blanks, P90X & TurboFire. I love all of them. Mostly I use the last 2 though & I run whenever I can. I have heard if I become a BeachBody coach I would get a discount. Hmmmm, very enticing.

Now maybe I'll email my husband a link to my blog.

What's on your "wish list"?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

2 comments:

  1. My wishlist has shrunk a lot since setting myself a goal to sell 1000 things. I have realised just how much stuff we have and don't use. Since doing this, my desire for things has dropped drastically. Before this I could easily have rattled off a wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is very good. I know when I go to clean my daughters room or another cluttered area I realize we just have too much stuff. How do I get rid of it when someone is saying that they just love it and want to hold on to it. My daughter just brought me a playskool flashlight and told me she would like to "pass it on" to her cousin who is 3. I'm liking that idea for sure! Thanks for your comment! I love hearing how others are doing things. This old dog doesn't mind learning new things :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela