Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thinking positive during your run




If you know me or have been following me at all you know I love to run. Well, my blogging friend over at http://www.9kidfitness.com shared about her recent run with her friend Coach Dan. He has a great story and I know my running friends out there would love to read this. He talks about being positive during your run. We all know there are times when we are just hitting a wall.

What do you do to get through a run when you just don't feel like you can go on any more? Would love to hear!!

Thanks for sharing Whitney!

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

1 comment:

  1. Its funny you have a post with this title. I have been feeling all these things. I run three evenings a week or more like mall walk. But I feel great afterwards and I find that it helps during my sad times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela